EPIC to contribute at the iGB Webinar: U.S. Politics in 2021
EPIC Risk Management’s Vice President of US Policy and Strategic Development Brianne Doura-Schawohl will be speaking at iGaming Business Webinar, U.S. Politics in 2021: Impact on state and federal gaming legislation and regulations on Thursday, January 21, 2021, 8:00 a.m. PST / 11:00 a.m. EST / 4:00 p.m. GMT.
Brianne will be part of a panel of experts contributing to the iGaming Business Webinar, that will be immediately following the U.S. Presidential Inauguration to reflect on what the new administration and the results in the states will mean for the world of gambling, iGaming, and sports betting in 2021 and beyond. This webinar will answer the following key questions that will remain as the United States navigates through its current transition of power:
• What should we expect for states that had gaming pass on the ballot? (South Dakota, Louisiana, Maryland, and Nebraska)
• How will emerging jurisdictions like Virginia and others move forward?
• How much will sports betting and iGaming be influenced in those states that have not yet legalized?
• Under a Biden Administration, what changes will we see with the Wire Act, and will we have a federal sports betting framework?
• What other advances will be pushed for expansion in 2021 and beyond?
Interested? To register for free, click here.